Organizado por: University of Oxford. Oxford Internet Institute. European Consortium of Political Research (ECPR), Internet and Politics
Fecha: 20 y 21 de septiembre de 2018
Lugar: Oxford, Reino Unido
Welcome to the biennial Internet, Politics, and Policy (IPP) academic conference series, which subjects the relationship between the Internet, policy and politics to multi-disciplinary scrutiny. The aim of the IPP2018 conference is to examine the current challenges and opportunities for democratic processes in a digital world.
Convened by the Oxford Internet Institute (University of Oxford) and OII-edited academic journal Policy and Internet, and supported by the ECPR Standing Group on Internet and Politics, the conference will take place at the University of Oxford on Thursday and Friday 20-21 September 2018.
A special issue based on the conference will be published in the journal Policy and Internet.
- Professor Helen Margetts, Oxford Internet Institute
- Dr Jonathan Bright, Oxford Internet Institute
- Dr Vicki Nash, Oxford Internet Institute
- Professor Vili Lehdonvirta, Oxford Internet Institute
- David Sutcliffe, Oxford Internet Institute
- Dr Andrea Calderaro, Cardiff University / ECPR