Modalidad: en línea
Organizado por: Library 2.0
Fecha: 24 de septiembre de 2021
A 60-minute training webinar presented by Library 2.0 and hosted by ALA author and library service, safety, and security expert, Dr. Steve Albrecht.
Had enough stress in your personal and professional life over the last two years? Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired? Join Dr. Steve Albrecht for his energizing and tool-based discussion of how to create a “Phoenix Experience” at this critical moment in your life, relationships, and career. It’s time for a rebirth of sorts, to get yourself feeling better, with new intentions, a new positive attitude, and a better way of dealing with life’s stressors. Approach your work with new eyes. Address your stressors proactively. Feel good about where you want to be, what you want to do, and how to get there.
- Time to get back to BREADS: Breathing, Relaxation, Exercise, Attitude, Diet, Sleep.
- Learn to develop your “Three E” and “Six R” habits: Enthusiasm, Energy, and Engagement and Recovery, Restoration, Replenishment, Rejuvenation, Responsibility, and Readjustment.
- Start to set better personal and professional boundaries and stop feeling guilty when you need to say no to the people around you (family, bosses, colleagues, patrons).
- Use a Stress Scale to measure your signs of burnout.
- Discover the many resources around you for better mental health and find a therapist that’s the right match for you.
- Hear (and get a free downloadable copy of) Steve’s ten-minute relaxation exercise.
DATE: Friday, September 24th, 2021, at 4:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time
- $99/person – includes any-time access to the recording and the presentation slides and to receive a participation certificate. To arrange group discounts (see below), to submit a purchase order, or for any registration difficulties or questions, email [email protected]
- FREE for those on individual or group all-access passes (see below).
TO REGISTER: Click HERE. You will first need to be a member of Library 2.0 (free) and be logged in. Please click “Sign Up” on the top right and we’ll approve you quickly. You can pay by PayPal or credit card, and will receive immediate and permanent access to the webinar recording. If you have any trouble registering for a webinar, if you need to be invoiced, or if you have any questions, please email [email protected]