Modalidad: en línea
Organizado por: Association for Library Collections & Technical Services (ALCTS)
Fecha: 3 de octubre de 2018
- 2:00 PM-3:00 PM (Eastern)
- 1:00 PM-2:00 PM (Central)
- 12:00 PM-1:00 PM (Mountain)
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM (Pacific)
This is part 6 of the six-part series, Licensing Electronic Resources to Serve the Library’s Mission.
- How we approach acquiring and renewing/cancelling content.
- How we determine if a package meets the needs of our members.
- The different ways content is offered to members to ensure it meets all of our member’s needs.
- What data points and information we make sure to know before engaging in a negotiation and how it may differ from individual institution negotiation efforts.
- How we work with vendors when determining price and what we do internally to ensure accuracy.
- The pressure points which consortia contend with that make or break a deal.
- What terms and conditions, language, and information we try to address in a consortial license.
- How we approach communicating licenses and their terms to the community.