Modalidad: en línea
Organizado por: The Linux Foundation
Fecha: 29 de junio al 2 de julio de 2020
You’re invited to the Open Source Summit + Embedded Linux Conference North America 2020 Virtual Experience – an all new, immersive, digital event that will provide you with unparalleled access to interactive content and dynamic collaboration opportunities with the global open source community.
- ATTEND 230+ interactive sessions and tutorials with live speaker Q&A across topics and technologies including: Linux Systems, Embedded Linux, IoT, AI, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud App Development, OS Dependability, OS Databases, Diversity, and OS Leadership (Business, Community, OSPO).
- NETWORK with over 3,000 peers in ‘hallway track’ networking lounges, where you can collaborate in topic-specific group conversations or locate and chat with other attendees 1:1.
- ACCESS the 3D virtual sponsor showcase, view demos, speak real-time with company representatives, download resources, view job openings, and more.
- GAMIFY your event experience and win prizes by earning points through attending sessions, visiting sponsor booths, answering trivia questions, and more.
- BENEFIT from on-demand, accessible content and view conference sessions and event resources for a full year after the event closes.
4 days of incredible opportunities to collaborate, learn, and share. All available from the comfort and safety of your own home and for only US$50 – don’t miss out! Explore the schedule, visit our FAQ page, and make your plans to join us.